Sunday, March 18, 2007




as the accolades continue to roll in following my last dj stint at another local nightspot which will remain nameless (ie. they still haven't paid me), I'm taking the show on the road....well, a few blocks east, anyway.

assorted treasures from the vast archive will be dusted off this coming Wednesday, 3/21 at the Scoot Inn (1308 E. 4th St. at Navasota, Austin). Will this mean the world premiere of the long-awaited mashup of "Raping Dead Nuns" and "I Can't Drive 55"? Or, instead, will it just be more of the same rehashed, pseudo Arthur Bakerisms that got me the gig in the first place? You've got to show up to throw up.

I'll be weaving my magic from 930ish to whenever they tell you to fuck off and go home.

Gerard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home